For the past two weeks we have been training and preparing for a large-scale operation which ended yesterday. The details of this mission will be forthcoming. Pictures will also be available. Let me just say now that I am glad to be back.
Sigh...I should've realized that you were likely not near a computer - thus, the lengthy silence. I repent. ;> For the record, your job does not play in very nicely with my penchant for *instant gratification!* Enquiring minds...and all that! lol
3 comments:
Where have you been??? I thought you were doing inventory from your safe FOB..
That previous comment is from your mother, Jeri.
I am at Riss' computer in Vegas!
Sigh...I should've realized that you were likely not near a computer - thus, the lengthy silence. I repent. ;> For the record, your job does not play in very nicely with my penchant for *instant gratification!* Enquiring minds...and all that! lol
Hugs!
Post a Comment