This is my classroom! This would be where I spend my days. I currently have 17 kids, and they are all good kids. What you see back there is my Smart Board! I heart the Smart Board.
The following pictures are of our "Field Trip Day". We weren't approved to go to a pumpkin patch, so we brought the pumpkin patch to the kids. We even made our own bus to ride in. They had a pretty good time.
This is more like it! I have been dying to see your room and your kids! The field trip is very creative. Your room is beautiful. I am so glad that the base school realized they couldn't live without you!
2 comments:
This is more like it! I have been dying to see your room and your kids! The field trip is very creative. Your room is beautiful. I am so glad that the base school realized they couldn't live without you!
Jessica- I think you are one of the best kindergarten teachers ever. Do you still have the sitting Stuart? Did he make it to Germany?
Post a Comment