Saturday, March 15, 2008

Number 1

If you have the dramatic privilege of reading this blog then you already know who I am and from whence I come. Therefore, I will skip any more introduction and get right down to things.

Baumholder, Germany. This is my new home for the next few weeks before I deploy to Iraq. Baumholder met with rain and wind. Not the big drops of rain that really gets you soaked in seconds, but the fine, misty rain that is driven sideways in the wind that sticks to you before being absorbed. Luckily, I enjoy this kind of weather. I will see what I can do about pictures and whatnot, but that is all in the future. Oh, and speaking of future, if you want me to expound on anything, please let me know and I will be happy to oblige. TTFN

4 comments:

Jeri said...

Glad that you are in the blog world. Tell us about your digs!
Much love,
Mom

Taryn said...

yay...so fun that you're a blogger now. i look forward to reading it.

Rissa and Jared said...

sweet! i was secretly hoping you would start a blog so we can all keep in touch. woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

So fun to hear from you. We can't wait to hear about your adventures. Love, Brady and Nicki and family