Nuts. I just wrote something here and the computer had problems. Now it is erased and I am starting over. I am fine. Nothing to report. Next message will come from Iraq. I am excited (and a little bit nervous). Cheers!
Hey Clay! Jar and I think about you all the time--and a bit of Jared is slightly jealous of all the stuff you are doing. and you got a shout out on my blog, ha :)
4 comments:
darn those computer problems!
Clay! Must you put so much time between posts?? Any blog is a good blog! Savvy? :)
Hey Clay! Jar and I think about you all the time--and a bit of Jared is slightly jealous of all the stuff you are doing.
and you got a shout out on my blog, ha :)
p.s. please add Kelsey and Jeramy Petersen to your blog, kelseylpetersen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment