Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm back

And just in the nick o'time. Any longer out there and I would have gone batty. "But wait," you say, "you already are!" Now is not the time to debate my sanity. Now is the time to rejoice that I am back from my 3 week camping adventure in Diyala province. There is so much to say and I don't know how to say it all. Look for more in upcoming entries. I should have more time to write now that I am back in a place where I can take a shower! Oh, and I have internet access. Ooh, and pictures. I'll post some fun pictures, too. Something to look for...

3 comments:

Jeri said...

I don't think that you are one bit batty!

xoxox,
mom

Rissa and Jared said...

yay, i wanna hear all about it (i think...). glad you are 'home'

MerktheGreat said...

looking forward to updates! oh, and mr. downs from Orem says hello and wishes you health and safety