Thursday, August 7, 2008
Diyala Days
I am in Diyala province. Look it up on the web. From Newsweek you can read David Botti's articles. They are good. Also try Yochi Dreazan from the Wall Street Journal. You might also check out The Stars and Stripes. 2/3 ACR is a sister unit just north of my unit, 1-35 AR, aka TF KNIGHT. We are very busy fighting bad guys and winning the war, or something like that. Hope you are all doing well. I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All our love and prayers are with you!
I find myself thinking about you alot these days, and wondering about your experiences...I listen very closely to public prayers that are offered - in church, in the temple, in family prayers. If our servicemen (and women) are not specifically mentioned, I include you as a "mental P.S."
I sometimes wonder why we can't all live in peace...and then I remember The Battle waged before any of us left our Heavenly Home...it IS worth fighting for! "...shall we not go on in so great a cause..." (D&C 128:22)
Hugs and prayers!
Post a Comment