Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some clarification

Maybe I have confused some of you. I returned to Sadr City and was introduced to the platoon leader who would, with his platoon, replace me and my platoon in Sadr City. It is no secret that my company (~130 men) is relocating to a place called FOB Falcon. Most of my soldiers and equipment has already left. I remain here in Sadr City for the next few days in order to effect the transition from one PL to the other. The unit replacing us is just beginning its yearlong deployment. We are moving to FOB Falcon for the remainder of ours. So yes, I am moving shortly. Living conditions will be much improved. There is still much speculation as to our exact activities when we arrive at FOB Falcon. I hope this clears things up for you.

1 comment:

bon said...

Big *thumbs up* on improved living conditions!! Woot! Woot!

Hugs!