I made it! I finally made it! I am in Germany now and absolutely loving it. It is green, clean, and fresh. There is no sand; there is no garbage; there are no missions to handle or anything like that! I am busy (read "not busy") with doing some re-inprocessing. It is all standard stuff like a medical screening and making sure I know my mailbox number and combo. I have been to my house and found it empty and much cleaner than I feared it would be. I forgot that I totally cleaned my house before I left and I had fears of dust and garbage and things left out all over the place. Quite the opposite, really. In fact, I don't even have sheets on the bed.
In other news, life in Germany is good. Did I mention that? I can take long showers, drink from the tap, and use the internet without someone ready to kick me off every 30 minutes. This is great. Hope to see you here soon. The door is open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Germany will see the likes of me at some point!
yay! glad you are there and prepping the house for me to come visit.
Hmmm, unfortunately Germany likely *won't* see the likes of me, but that's okay - I'm very good at living my life vicariously so Jeri and Ris - let me know when you go so I can start *living!* ;>
Better yet, *YOU* hustle your bustle back here! Soon!
Hugs!
Post a Comment