Saturday, May 30, 2009

Still in Germany

Germany still holds me captive. I eagerly await my flight to AMERICA!! because I get to see my wonderful fiancee, Jessica, whom I love very much. Oh, and I get to see my family. They are cool, too.

I have yet to buy a car. Selection is okay, but prices are still too high. I have time on my side, however, so I am not too worried. I have a couple of leads, though. I put my bike together last night. I went for a ride for 20 minutes and it was phenomenal. I am pretty excited about life here. And when the house is furnitured it will be much better. For example, I am sleeping on a double-size bed that is far from comfortable. The green Army cots are about the same in terms of comfort. And my couch feels like a rock. Not the couch on which you want to take a nap, but when it is all you have...

And that's me. How are you?

2 comments:

bon said...

Me? I'm *FABULOUS!* Thanks for asking! :) So much to do...so little time! And time is marching on! But, we shall be ready to PAR-TAY when you get here! Woot! Woot!

Hugs!

Jeri said...

counting the hours til your arrival...