Okay, not exactly new, but I just bought it today. It is a Mercedes-Benz 2000 C240 station wagon all in black. It is pretty sweet. See the pictures. It has a sunroof, power everything, including heated seats, built-in navigation, cell phone, new radio, V6 engine which is as quiet at 12 mph as it is at 120 mph (and yes, I did both in the car). The mechanic said it looked great and was a very good value. It is European spec, so we might have to leave it in Germany when we leave, but we would love to have you come and take a ride in it before we move. Hope to see you soon!
(These are not pictures of the actual car. Those will come later. These are just a tease.)



3 comments:
My son, a Mercedes Benz owner! How proud I am.
Good thing that we didn't buy you a GPS for your wedding!!!
A station wagon? So...nothing else to choose from? ;>
See you soon!! :)
Hugs!
A mercedes Benz huh? Well maybe a Benz will offer better German engineering that the flunkies at VW do. I am sorely disappointed that I will be unable to attend your wedding festivities and to be truthful almost sick over it. It was one wedding that I was not going to miss and yet events have overtaken me. So sorry. We do have a pretty sweet present for you though. At least I think it is. Don't know your honeymoon plans but if it includes Phoenix or Moab let us know. Love you buddy. Uncle John
Post a Comment