Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Sofas!!!

We have a real living room! Well, the makings of one, anyways. The couches are officially in place, so now its the fun part of adding all the accessories!!! I hope to swing by European Country Living sometime this week. Any votes on what the accent color should be? I'm thinking a burnt red or something....

Oh, and funny story. You'll notice that there are two sofas and not a sofa and a loveseat. The original plan was that the chocolate brown piece would be a loveseat, with the lighter colors being a sofa and a chair. Well, when the German moving men showed up at our door yesterday, they had two sofas instead. I swore that the order was wrong, but he pointed out that we did in fact order two sofas. For the price of a loveseat and a sofa. I called Clayton and we decided that if that was the case, then we were totally excited about that. So now we have even MORE seating possibilities just waiting for your little bums to come sit in them. :)

1 comment:

bon said...

Again, makes me *almost* wanna come try them out!! ;>

Hugs!