Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Week Gone By

So what can I tell you? I stay busy with eight hours of patrols each day. Not a continuous eight hours; rather, spread out over each day. What do I do? Missionary work, actually. On my mission I was infamous for carrying my Book of Mormon like a rifle. Here I carry my rifle like, well, a rifle. I wear a uniform here and on a mission. I go house to house looking for people to accept the message. I also look for "sinners" trying to bring them to "repentance," or insurgents to jail. Whatever. We try to build contacts and ask them to share with us others who might need to hear the message of "truth, justice, and the American Way." Then we come home and eat, sleep, surf the net, or do whatever. That is my life. It is a good one, so far. I hope your lives are as fun filled as mine is.

2 comments:

bon said...

A good life, you say? I say ANY life is a good life...so long as one is upright and conscious! ;> So yes, you DO have a good life, although your life "makes my tired ache!" lol

hugs,
bon

Jeri said...

Dave and Kari Johnston send you big hello and now knowing where you are, will include you in their prayers. You have a lot of people praying for you!

xox,
mom