Friday, May 2, 2008
Ahhh
If you build it, they will come. Well, my new home was already built and I finally got to it. I have been here for about 2 days now and am adjusting to my new home. So far it has been quite nice. I share a room, but we have our own bathroom/shower. We also have a TV and wireless internet. I haven't set up all that yet, but I will soon. I am busy these days with learning from my counterpart in the unit we are replacing. He tells me everything that I need to do and I start doing it. I haven't seen much of Iraq yet. They do have falafels here, though, and the bread is good. This next week should expose me to much more of Iraq and Iraqis. I'm excited. I'm also done here and I am going to breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
where do you buy the falafels? from street vendors?
write us an email.
xoxo
mom
Post a Comment