
Okay, so here are some pictures. That is the Diyala river from which water is pumped to irrigate the land. The pumps at this place don't work. We are helping them get them fixed (by providing money, not expertise). The next is a picture of my friend in a market street. Nice. The last is a lunch we had the other day. The food was quite nice. And that is really how we ate the entire lunch. I have attended another lunch and we ate the same way. Not bad. Really saves on cleaning up afterwards.
More pictures to follow. Oh, and I do read your comments, so keep those coming, too. Later.
5 comments:
little else but the watermelon makes me envious...
xox
mom
Wow...all I recognized WAS the watermelon! I'm glad to know you're not a picky eater! :> Sooo, I'm wondering if you ever found a bank for your backpack...? ;> Un-believable...
bon
i think mom and bonnie need to get out of orem ;) the food looks great to me. in fact, that's exactly what dinner looks like at an expensive Moroccan restaurant here in downtown DC.
clay, take lots of notes. let me know if you hear an awesome story you think would be fit for my boss to mention.
Ok, so how does Scandinavia sound for getting out of Orem? And so what if only one of us is going? Fine! So I need a life! No argument!! ;>
bon
my fav is the food filled table covered by a food filled tablecloth--and the "cloudy lemon" drink.
Post a Comment