Monday, May 26, 2008

Routine

Since my last post I can think of nothing really that exciting. Well, I did get to attend a sacrament meeting for the first time in two months. We were 5 strong, singing, praying, partaking, and doing a lesson. Next time we meet (time to be determined) I have the lesson. Should be exciting.

Other exciting news is that I paid some contractor $24,000 as an initial payment for a vet clinic. He was late and so I spent most of the afternoon with that money in my pocket. It fits nicely inside a pant cargo pocket; very poorly inside a wallet.

I have some pictures which I hope to post in the near future. Must find a data stick to transfer them. Iraq is still fine. Temperatures above 100 F daily.

Okay, I am branching out: President Bush recently sent me $600 in order to stimulate the economy. Right now that money sits in a dark bank, earning interest. That is all well and good, but that is not its purpose. My friend and I spoke about this some time ago, and I (foolishly) said I would spend the money instead of saving it. So, I am looking for something to stimulate-- economy wise. Any suggestions on how to spend that money?

3 comments:

bon said...

Money again?! At least it's not the 1.5 mil mentioned from an earlier post! ;> Let's see...how does one go about stimulating the economy...How about an MP3 (as opposed to an M16) with an iTunes account?

Hugs,
bon

MerktheGreat said...

i vote save it for a downpayment on a german-made vehicle (seeing as that's where you'll be) or you could buy me part of a plane ticket over next summer :)

Unknown said...

C'mon. Be a good American and spend it on something completely frivolous. Fuzzy dice to adorn a car you don't have; entertainment system to rock your German Hamlet Home; stock in prominent banks.....