Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blast from the past

Did I do it? Yes, I did! There I was, minding my own business, when I saw both the salt and the vinegar necessary to complete my meal of whatever and French fries. It has been years since I have feasted like that, and it was wonderful!

Truth be told, it wasn't the best, and the memory was probably tastier than the food. It was fun at any rate. And that should tell you a lot about my life. I must admit that things here are pretty good. For us, at least. You can read the following article about my unit and the Iraqi's situation. I personally know the doctor, MAJ Oduwa, in this story. I know the reporter and everyone else involved. Aren't I important? http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=54941

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

french fries...think I might stop for some on my way home!

MerktheGreat said...

you ARE important, and humble too. i have a new post: go read