Saturday, June 21, 2008

More pictures

That is another shot of me in the bombed-out nuclear reactor. That is pretty good work by whomever. The other picture was taken from on top a still standing building. You can see the berm in the background. It runs all the way around the reactor site. We're safe. The lower left building is toppled over and contains a huge fan to, ostensibly, cool reactor parts. I am actually standing on top of a building of the exact safe design. Mine wasn't hit by a bomb, though.

This is my workplace. The coffee pot is not mine, although I was forced to make coffee for the crew the other day. Never having done that before, I had to be taught. I could have figured it out, but I wanted to make the process painful for them so they wouldn't ask me again. As you can see, I am regularly very busy doing something at my computer. Any questions? Dilbert would be jealous.


And this is my room. The top bunk (with green blanket) is mine. I tell you, I have had it with top bunk sleeping. It's not really a big deal, but not having to jump up and down every time I want to sit on my bed, take a nap, go to sleep, etc. will be very, very nice. It's not a bad place, actually.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

This is GREAT!!! I now feel much more comfortable having seen your digs. As far as order in your rooms, you're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy. I think West Point would have kicked you out!

I have set my desktop wallpaper with the pic of you at the nuclear reactor--what's left of it.

Where on earth did you get that green blanket for your bunk??????

Much love,
Mom