Monday, October 6, 2008

The Daily Grind

I am suprised that there is not a newspaper entitled "The Daily Grind." I just looked it up on the web, and the closest references to any news organization include Facebook, blogs, and a coffee house where you could certainly read the newspaper. If I ever get into the newspaper business I will name my paper "The Daily Grind."

We just completed a stretch of five full days of patrols. We normally have a day of base security to break up the missions. Due to operations, however, we did more than usual before our "break."

Oh, and I owe you some pictures. I will take care of that soon. Since moving, I have a new room. I still have 3 roommates, but not quite the same space as I had while on staff. I have also been to the Green Zone, in Baghdad, and I took some neat pictures there. Here's to anticipation!

3 comments:

Jeri said...

anticipation, indeed! I am anxiously awaiting pics.

xoxo,
Mom

bon said...

I love anticipation, too...NOW! ;>

hugs!

Jeri said...

whose anticipation of what? Hmmm that's a poser for ya' Can't wait for the pix. To see your smiling face!!

Love ya
Dad