Boo! Happy Halloween to all and to all a good night! Wait, I must be mixed up.
On another note, the exciting news to come from Sadr City and my corner and of the world is that since I last wrote my platoon has captured two more bad guys after raiding their houses. It is grand! Otherwise, I continue to patrol and talk to people and try to solve their problems and try not to make new ones. I am definitely at the tough-love stage of dealing with these people. And sometimes there is just "tough," and no "love."
Good news: barring any changes, I come home for R & R on 13 FEB! I wouldn't reach the Promised Land until around 18 FEB, however. So that's only 3 and a half months- posh.
See you then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for coming home in February! can't wait to see you!
Boo to you!
Congrats on your raids.
February is looking good!!!
My goodness! The Pied Piper of Sadr!! Just look at you capture bad guys!! I'm thinking you probably don't use a flute, tho, right? ;>
Happy Halloween to you, too!!
Hugs!
Post a Comment