The actors: me and "J," one of my section leaders and senior NCO.
The scene: I sit on my bed, playing a computer game and listening to George Winston's "Pachabel Canon."
The dialogue: "Sir, what is this? Classical music?"
"Yeah."
"I bet you come from a rich family, don't you, Sir?"
"Well, middle class, I suppose."
"You had a piano in your house, didn't you?"
"Yes, I do have a piano."
"I knew it!"
"What?! Guilty by association?"
"Yep. I'm jealous, too. I always liked the sound of a piano."
"Well, J, you are welcome anytime at my house."
"Ha ha, thanks, Sir."
So that is my new standard for rich: a piano in the house. Your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
rich: a piano in the house and someone who plays beautiful music on it!
Someone told Mark that we must be rich because we have a battery-operated "stirrer" - a hand-held thingy that stirs our hot chocolate nice and smooth. :)
Rich: love, peace, and harmony go a long way...and a piano and battery-operated stirrer don't hurt. ;>
hugs!
Post a Comment