Time is flying! So are things here. We have responded to IEDs, placed barriers, conducted several large scale clearing operations, and blocking roads in case of an attack. We've been busy and busier here at Joint Security Station Comanche. We do all our patrols now with Iraqi Army soldiers. Sometimes this is good, other times it is bad. The weather is getting much cooler, with nightly temps ranging below 50*. That is very cold over here.
I'm sure I have some new pictures around somewhere. Next post, I'm sure, will have some photographs. That is my update. What is yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My update? Same ol', same ol': fat, dumb, and happy! ;> Temperatures here have been quite mild given the time of year, and I have no complaints! It is Saturday evening, and I am studying my lesson and gathering my courage and strength to spend two hours with the little ankle-biters at church tomorrow! Whew!
Hugs!
P.S. I survived my Sunday afternoon, but honestly, I'm exhausted! There were 16 children, and nearly every one of them had at least one parent in tow! It made for a very crowded space, to say the least. I need an afternoon nap...
Post a Comment